Sunday, September 9, 2012

Sunday Ritual

Oh how time flies! I swear I just posted a few days ago.

I spent this weekend with my mom and baby brother at the coast! That was a lot of fun. Maybe next time we can do boogie boarding. :)

I have recently started doing something I used to do in college. The Sunday Ritual.

My work week Sunday ritual is a bit different from my college one.

-I do both my laundry and Rick's.
-Rick's mom and I grocery shop for the week.
-I make breakfast smoothies for the week.
-Today I did a goodwill run. My closet has slowly been filling with crap I don't need.
-Today I made my lunch for tomorrow, set out my breakfast, my work clothes, my jogging clothes and mp3 player.

I am all set for this week!

I have a few surprises up my sleeve! More to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment