Sunday, September 30, 2012

What's up my sleeve

Happy Sunday!
So I am going to be blogging more consistently. I am hoping it will help me to stay more organized and not be as lazy when I get home from work. 

Here is my plan, with each day focusing on something a little different.

  • Systematic Sunday 
    • I will talk about what I am doing to prepare for the week ahead of me. Organization starts with making a plan!
  • Menu Monday
    • My week in food pictures, and what is on the plate for this week.
  • Titillating Tuesday
    • Awesome things I saw/found this week
  •  Worldly Wednesday
    • Tips, lessons and mess-ups from a young professional
  • Travel and Future Thursday
    • Places I want to go or things to build, have, do in my future
  • Fitspo Friday
    • Fitness inspirations, ideas, or images that kept me going toward my goals this week
  • Spasmodic Saturday
    • Things I thought about this week, did, random updates.

Unfortunately for today, my System Sunday is at a halt because Margie is at the beach. That means I have to put off my grocery shopping for another day. I will update when I have one put together!
https://www.evernote.com/shard/s105//sh/e8782a80-7a30-4fe6-b3db-90c4caf110db/a88bcfae5bbab1a8ea12de67174facb8

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like fun! I'm going to be trying to post more too! Can't wait to read about your adventures!

    ReplyDelete