Friday, January 8, 2010

My first week back to Winter Term

What a hectic week!
Monday was ok.
8am: got up
9am: homework
12-2pm: Class
2-5:30: putting things away that were hurriedly dumped in my living room because my birthday was the day before.
5:30-8: Rehearsal

Food that day: No food really. We had a completely empty fridge and were relying on pantry items.

Tuesday


8am: got up
9-2pm: Class
2-3:30: Ran around copying scripts and doing stage management errands
3:30-5:30: I was going to be taping down the set in our rehearsal space, but there was a class in there I didn't know about.
5:30-8:00: Rehearsal.
8-9:30pm: Grocery shopping.
Dinner: Nope.

Wednesday
7am: got up
8am-10am: taped out the set. That was awful early for that task.
10-12: Went home and took care of emails and homework.
12-4:20pm: Class
4:20-5:30: Went home and had a grilled cheese and turkey quesadilla which I cooked using my $3 toasted sandwich maker!
5:30-10:30pm: Rehearsal and we had to stay after to fix the taped set because everyone tore up the tape!
Dinner: Non existent due to lack of energy. I had another quesadilla. This time with olives. They are delicious!

Thursday 


8am: got up
9am-2pm: Classes
2pm-5:30pm: emails, homework and a short nap. Quesadilla.
5:30pm-10:30pm: Rehearsal and we had to stay after to add some more tape to the set.
Dinner: I got home and didn't even want to eat because I was so tired and I had been snacking all day.

Friday


11am: got up
12-2: Class
NO REHEARSAL TODAY!
D and D tonight with some gals and my roommate and I will attempt to make my first real of the week, which is the Pasta and Zucchini dish!

All in all, I was pretty disappointed with forgetting that I would have no food when I got back, so that messed a few things up. School and setting up for rehearsal was extremely hectic. I tend to forget how much time stage management errands take.

I have 33 things I want to get done daily in order to maintain a streamlined schedule
Here's how I did.
Mon: 10 stars, Tues: 11 stars, Wed: 15 stars, Thurs: 18 stars.


1 comment: