Sunday, January 3, 2010

Menu Plan Monday!


Monday
Tuesday
Wed
Thursday
Friday
Sat
Sunday
Breakfast
Oatmeal, Toast, Yogurt
Cream of Wheat, toast
Fried Eggs, Toast, cottage cheese
Quinoa, yogurt
Oatmeal, yogurt
Eggs, bacon, breakfast sandwich
Any of the previously listed items
Lunch
Grilled Egg Cheese Sandwich, Carrots, Yogurt
Salad
Salad
Turkey and cheese quesadilla
tba
tba
Dinner
Leftovers
Snack
Almonds, string cheese
Carrot sticks, granola
Dried fruit, yogurt
Banana chips, granola bar
Dried fruit, banana chips
tba
tba

We are also having Veggie Sandwiches on Sunday, but apparently my blog format won't let me show it. 


This week is going to be a little rough because we have practically nothing in our fridge and neither of us at the apartment have a working car at the moment. So hopefully we can see if someone can give us a lift to the grocery store.

4 comments:

  1. Great looking menu! You will be eating very well this week. Is this menu based on not being able to get to the store?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, originally it wasn't. However, I think I can probably get to the store toward the beginning of the week, probably by Tuesday. I have frozen veggies and lots of rice for making the Vietnam Rice. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will just have to alter the Vietnam Rice recipe a little to fit what I currently possess.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know I'm a big fan of 'alteration'. I rarely have all of the ingredients on hand to make a written recipe. So I change things around to fit what I do have. One of my favorite food sites (Ediblearia.com) has the BEST looking foods but I usually do not have the ingredients. I end up using his recipe as a guide and hoping for the best. So far, so good.

    ReplyDelete