Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Nail Clipping in the Workplace, brought to you by Worldly Wednesday

Seriously, when did this become an okay thing to do? Last week someone started clipping their nails at their desk right across from me. Thankfully, I couldn't see them, or else my opinion of them would be forever tainted. That is so disgusting.

Today's Lesson:

 Do not clip your nails at work. If you absolutely must, go to the bathroom like a normal human being and spare everyone else the horror of wondering, "Did a fingernail just land in my coffee?"



In other news, I apologize for not blogging over the weekend. Rick unplugged the computer to move it and he won't let me touch his electronics because I tend to destroy them, so I had to wait for him to put it back together.


No comments:

Post a Comment