Thursday, February 4, 2010

The Weekend Plan

I am home at my apartment this weekend.

The Plan:


  • Work on a big Roman Architecture Notebook that is due Monday. 
  • Study for Theatre History Midterm.
  • Study for Art History Midterm.
  • (Did I mention I am taking 3 history classes?)
  • Make at least 2 meals for this week.
  • Take care of the chores on my chore board, which is only something like the upstairs bathroom and the hard surfaced floors. Haha. 


The trick is that I still want to have a restful weekend.

How I am helping this plan take effect:

  • I am trying to gather as much research as I can from home by accessing online databases and requesting books from the library so I just have to pick them up.
  • I have all of the supplies I need for the project to take off.
  • For studying, I have a pretty basic plan just to make notecards and use those.
  • I have spent a bit of extra time cleaning so that I don't get too stressed with the mess that surrounds me. That mess is currently non-existent!
My Reward for fulfilling my plan:

A stress-free week maybe? Maybe I will make something delicious for a treat. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment